Recycled Water - Site Supervisor Training
Recycled Water Site Supervisor Training is required for all owners, operators, and installers of recycled water irrigation systems. The purpose of this training is to educate those who utilize of Recycled Water in our community and provide irrigation supervisors with a basic understanding of how to operate and maintain an efficient and compliant system.
Site Supervisor Training Topics will Include:
- What is Recycled Water
- Proper use Recycled Water
- Site Supervisor Roles and Responsibilities
- Types of advanced water treatment processes
- Regulatory Requirements
- Backflow Prevention
- Cross Connection Testing
The Recycled Water Site Supervisor is responsible for:
- Overseeing the operation and maintenance of the on-site recycled water system
- Ensuring that there are no cross connections
- Maintaining the records of the site
- Answering questions and training personnel
- Acting as a liaison to the District
- Maintaining records
- Performing repairs and preventative maintenance on the system to ensure it remains in compliance with all District and State requirements
- Immediately reporting all failures, emergencies and proposed major changes in the recycled or potable water systems to the District.
You can sign up for Recycled Water Site Supervisor Training here. Or contact us below.